Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Macadamia Nut Oil for Skin Care


Did you know that macadamia nut oil for skin care is fast becoming popular both among the youth and adults these days? I myself used to be very cautious when it comes to skin care products I apply on my skin, and as much as possible, I veer away from oil-based products. But when I started my journey on a more holistic approach to my health and skin care, I completely reversed my decision when I learned of the many benefits of macadamia nut oil for our skin.

As a matter of fact, there are quite a variety of oils you can use, from almond and coconut oils to avocado oil and argan oil, and much more. I became disheartened because most of those oils I tried before, somehow at one point, caused my facial skin to break out and cause pimples to appear. But things started to change when I chanced upon macadamia nut oil.

What did I expect from using this oil?
During the weeks and months of using it, I did not experience any kind of skin breakouts or issues. Hence, I excitedly added the use of macadamia nut oil to my skin care regimen every night, and the longer I used it, the more prominent and positive the results were.

While people with different skin types may have a different skin reaction from the use of skin care oils, it is such a relief to know that macadamia nut oil is among those good plant-based oils that are perfectly tolerated by the majority of skin types. My skin loves this oil and here are some of the reasons why:

While this oil is helpful in balancing our skin’s oil production, it has a moisturizing effect, too.
It does not leave your skin with a greasy after feel.
Unlike other plant-based oils, It is easily absorbed by the skin
It leaves your silkier, softer and moisturized.
Macadamia nut oil will not cause your skin to break out, and may actually help in hastening skin healing process.

Aside from its skin moisturizing properties, did you know that macadamia nut oil is also useful in removing facial makeup?  I even find it helpful when getting rid of stubborn mascara. You can just use the oil as it is and a little dab of it on a cotton ball would be more than enough to gently remove your makeup.

While using macadamia nut oil for makeup removal, it can also serve as your facial cleanser with intense moisturizing effect on the skin. If you regularly put makeup on your face the entire day, you need to give your face the deep cleansing that it needs at night. This will give your facial skin some good amount of time to renew itself from being clogged all day. If you want to have your very own concoction of oil cleansing blend, you may get some organic castor oil and 1 part of that to 1 part of macadamia nut oil. Combine these two oils together, and you can readily use this mixture right away, and nothing more to add.

Moreover, should you ran out of skin lotion, macadamia oil is going to be a very good substitute. It can be applied on your body after a shower. After all, skin care lotions and other similar topical skin care products have ingredients that may not be so good for you, most especially if you a sensitive skin. Therefore, a natural alternative should be your best Choice. Macadamia nut oil for skin care is the perfect alternative to most skin types with minimal effort and virtually no side effects and works overtime to help you achieve that healthy looking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment